EMMRI – the Executive Masters in Management of Research Infrastructures is an international management development Programme tailored to the specific needs of Research Infrastructures. This Programme is designed to give experienced science professionals the skills and knowled
The successful management and leadership of Research Infrastructures requires a complex collection of scientific and managerial competencies, especially for those working across national borders. This vision is the main pillar of RItrain, an EU funded H2020 research project on management competencies and training of Research Infrastructures under which the Executive Masters in Management of Research Infrastructures has been designed and developed with the direct input of Research Infrastructure senior leaders.
What can this Executive Masters offer you?
- A global network of Research Infrastructure colleagues in similar leadership positions
- An international Faculty composed by dedicated professors and acclaimed experts from research infrastructures
- A better understanding of how Research Infrastructures in different countries are responding to common challenges
- Greater awareness of your leadership strengths and weaknesses.
- Innovative ways to help your organisation become more effective.
Who should Apply ?
- Director Generals, Chief Operating Officers or their equivalent
- Recently appointed or upcoming senior managers
- Heads of National Nodes
- Heads of Finance and Administration, HR and Communication
- Middle management
- Representatives of funding bodies and ministries responsible for RI funding
The Masters Programme gives you three alternative enrolment options:
The 3rd call is now open for application.
More details: www.emmri.unimib.it/en
© Text and graphic @ EMMRI