Open Session of the 1st Regional workshop of the European synchrotron and FEL user organisation
The European synchrotron and FEL user organisation (ESUO) is aiming at coordinating the synchrotron and FEL radiation user activities within Europe in order to guarantee the realization and the access to the best beamlines in Europe.
The open session will focus on introducing the Serbian National User organisation (ESUO-Serbia) and ESUO in general. In Addition financing opportunities by the Horizon 2020 project CALIPSOplus will be presented.
workshop will comprise few talks about ESUO aims and challenges, physics of synchrotron and FEL radiation, as well as possibilities on various applications within the region.
The Open Session of the 1st Regional workshop of the European synchrotron and FEL user organisation will take place August 28th, 2019 at the University of Belgrade.
- Date: August 28th, 2019 at 2pm
- Venue: Faculty of Physics, University of Belgrade (Studentski trg 12-16, Amphitheatre No. 661, III floor)
- Dr. Bratislav Marinković: “ESUO-Serbia organization and research perspectives”
- Prof. Ullrich Pietsch: “European landscape of synchrotron radiation and Mission of ESUO”
- Dr. Ana Sofia Anselmo: “Opportunities for financing offered by CALIPSOplus program”
- Q&A, Discussions and Conclusions
More details you will find here.