1st Regional workshop of the European synchrotron and FEL user organisation
The European synchrotron and FEL user organisation (ESUO) is aiming at coordinating the synchrotron and FEL radiation user activities within Europe in order to guarantee the realization and the access to the best beamlines in Europe. The workshop will comprise few talks about ESUO aims and challenges, physics of synchrotron and FEL radiation, as well as possibilities on various applications within the region.
The 1st Regional workshop of the European synchrotron and FEL user organisation will take place as satellite event of PHOTONICA 2019 conference (August 26th-30th, 2019, Belgrade, SERBIA).
- Date: August 28th, 2019
- Venue: Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts(SASA), Belgrade, Serbia
- Ullrich Pietsch, Universität Siegen, DE, ESUO, “European landscape of synchrotron radiation and Mission of ESUO”
- Robert Richter, Elettra-Sincrotrone Trieste S.c.p.A., IT “Photoionization spectroscopy and dynamics studies at the Gasphase Beamline @ Elettra”
- Maja Mičetić, Ruđer Bošković Institute, Zagreb, HR, “Application of GISAXS in analysis of nanostructured materials”
- Rainer T. Lechner, Montanuniversität Leoben, AU, “Synchrotron SAXS/WAXS on Colloidal Nanocrystals and Supercrystals”
- Dušan Božanić, Vinča Institute, Belgrade, RS “VUV angle-resolved photoelectron spectroscopy on isolated hybrid nanostructures”
- Ana Sofia Freire Anselmo, Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin, DE, “CALIPSOplus – a gateway for research at light sources”
- Katarina Vogel Mikuš, University of Ljubljana, SI, “Applications of synchrotron based spectroscopic techniques in biology”
More details you will find on the event website: