The 2019 FELBE/TELBE User Workshop will take place May 13th-15th, 2019 at Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf, Germany.
The purpose of the workshop is a fruitful exchange between users, beamline scientists, and facility management.
In particular, the workshop aims for:
- Presentation of results of recent scientific highlight experiments.
- Informing the user community of facility upgrades that are either currently undertaken or planned in the future.
- Spreading information about user support through trans-national access program in CALIPSOplus.
- Discussion of wishes from the user side concerning experimental possibilities.
- Presentation and discussion of DALI, a proposed new light source facility at HZDR.
The workshop registration is now open. Deadline for registration will be May 5th, 2019.
- Ultrafast THz/IR spectrocopy
- Hihg field THz driven dynamics
- THz/IR nearfield imaging
- Semiconductors, 2D materials, plasmonic structures, electronic and spin correlated systems
The agenda is now availabale, you can find the agenda here.
Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf e.V.
Room: Building 106, Room 255 (HZDR map)
Bautzner Landstrasse, 400
01328 Dresden, Germany
Further information you will find here: