CARAC 2018 is the unique event dedicated to materials characterisation, where all the Characterisation Platforms based in Grenoble will open the doors of their facilities to the industry. People from the industry united by the passion for innovation, with a business or a scientific background, join us every year.
Registration until October 1st, 2018 – click here.
Why should you come at CARAC 2018?
- Meet personally scientists of worldwide expertise of materials characterisation;
- Visit our renowned facilities and Learn more about avant-garde techniques available today;
- Discover your answer to accelerate your R&D;
- Find your solution to support your business.
Who will be present?
- R&D managers
- Innovation managers
- Product developer managers
More information you can find on the event website and here:
Meet our partners! Thanks to European Horizon 2020 projects, you can learn how to have access to the European financing for your R&D project through the access to our facilities. Our institutes are ideal partners for your European HORIZON 2020 projects. We are members of: NFFA-Europe, CALIPSOplus, and SINE 2020.